CAMHS Referral Form

Out of area

Oxford Health Foundation Trust provide Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in the following areas only:

If you live outside these areas, please contact your GP or your local CAMHS service using the link below:

This link will redirect you to the national NHS website.